Saturday, June 23, 2007

Limping back to the blogosphere

This has been a terrible week.

1. For a solid week I have had so much stomach pain that I believed I had an ulcer. I got checked and the doc says nope. It is a nasty gastritis. A creepy and persistent virus. I am going on 8 days and still I am afraid to eat a full meal. I was supposed to be in Nashville at a wedding. Instead, I was taking many trips to the bathroom. Sorry Kiki & Biggie. Here's a tip: buy stock in TUMS, Prilosec, and Tylenol.

2. I can't get into it on the blog, but someone I care very much for is in trouble and his world is tearing at the seams. If you are a praying person, please pray for "Fajita's Friend."

Finally, a ray of hope. I felt good enough to throw a line int he local fishing hole. Out came a four pound bass. It was big and beautiful. I was proud to show my kids and then I let it go.


Tiana said...

Sorry you are filling so bad, hopefully that virus will clear up soon, let me know what virus if you know or ever find out (I am such a nerd)

Some of my fondest memories as a little girl and even an adult girl are fishing with my daddy.

Fajita said...

Never found the virus. Sorry.

Going to the reunion?