Pages

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Zoe and thought

I am off to the Zoe Worship Conference later this evening. I wish I could be at the Leadership part of the conference, but I just can't pull it off. I look forward to meeting all of my blogging friends Saturday morning around 7:30 AM at the Zoe INTERNET Cafe.

If this is indeed an internet cafe, then I plan to be blogging the conference while I am at the conference. For those of you who would like to go, but cannot, I will probably have a fews posts from the conference to help you feel a part.

And now, for a thought:

The only effective mercy God reserves for the man (or woman) who clings too much to something is to rip it from his hands, violently if necessary. This is a mercy that transcends even forgiveness.

So, what do you think about that one?

Want a great story to go with this quote? Click here. Waiterrant will have you spooked and humbled.

1 comment:

Donna G said...

That is scary and humbling. Very scary!