Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So, I did this

I got tagged by Sprittibee and this what she did to me.

THE QUESTIONS:
Search your blog archive.
Find your 23rd post.
Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
Tag five people to do the same.


Here was my sentence from my post What if...?

"I bet people would find a way to be together."

This is supposed to say something about me.

Maybe I seek peace among people. Perhpas I am called to be a man of peace. Or maybe I am a melancholy idealist who cynically clings to hope even when evidence is insufficient for it. Yeah, that sentence was messed up - but not too far off.

6 comments:

Donna G said...

Maybe it means you are a river-boat gambler....(I'm nuts today)

Fajita said...

Today? Just today? :-)

David U said...

Isn't that interesting, seeing you just came from a Zoe conference where people found a way to be together.

DU

Greg Brooks said...

Let's take it a step further . . . cut and paste that sentence into the google images montage creator at
http://grant.robinson.name/projects/montage-a-google/
and then meditate upon that montage for an appropriate period of silence . . .

Sprittibee said...

Cool. How Zen. :) Thanks for participating, Chris! I also wanted to say that your last post (about your wife and the "boogar picker comment") made me laugh out loud! Loved it. Still chuckling.

Fajita said...

Today? Just today? :-)