Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Why I'm Only Sad

Top 10 reasons why I am only sad (not angry, bitter, resentful, lonely, etc)

10. I know my father is free from his weak and tired body
9. He is likely the newest drummer in God's celestial praise band (OK, cheesy)
8. 12 years ago I reconciled with my fahter
7. I got to say good-bye
6. I got to be there when he passed
5. I got to crack jokes at his funeral
4. I have bonded with my brother and sister
3. I know I'll see him again
2. I am having tons of good memories
1. I now have the coolest funeral soundtrack ever and I listen to it every day

3 comments:

David U said...

Thanks for being transparent with us! The soundtrack cracks me up! :)

God bless you and your family,
DU

believingthomas said...

you need to put your soundtrack on itunes.

Donna G said...

I'm with Tommy on sharing the soundtrack!