Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Moving Blog Soon

The time has come, as does with many blogger, to change my location. Within 1 week, I will be posting over here at Fajita's Blog. It is a Word Press address. I will be leaving Blogger soon.

The site is working and I will be double posting for a while, here at blogger and there at Word Press. When I make the total shift, I will have one final post here, and then continue my posting there. I hope you'll continue your loyal readership when I move.

Yes, I know it is a pain in the rear to change links and feeds and all. So, I thank you in advance for your patience.

2 comments:

believingthomas said...

NOOOOO. You can't leave. all the blessings that are to be found in blogging are found in blogger. or something like that.

Adam said...

So, seriously, what is the benefiet of Wordpress over blogger? I'm curious.
AE