Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2006

A Little Something

If you are a regular here, you have noticed that in the past two weeks I have bumped up the number of posts on this blog and have begun linking more. There are linkers and ther are thinkers. I want to be both.

So, from now on, my posts that include lots of links, often times unrelated to each other, these posts will be entitled, "A Little Something."
----------------------------------------
Dan Kimball recalls, back inthe day, that the term "emerging church" started here.

YSMarko ponders the meaning of "emergent" here.

Wikipedia will give you a little something about the "emerging" "emergent" church here.
-----------------------------------------
I guess me and John Alan Turner are not the only one debating the meaning of the term "evangelical. Look what the New York Times is talking about.
---------------------------------------
One stop shopping (not really shopping since it is all free) for Gospel of Judas information.
--------------------------------------
Attention church planters, here is a little something for you.

2 comments:

JamesG3 said...

Good idea, Fajita. I look at others' blogs both for their thoughts, and for the richness of links to yet others I wouldn't have found on my own.

I tend to find people who link AND think more interesting and better rounded. The "thinker only" blogs lose my interest quickly. Too self-involved.

Anonymous said...

The church planting link is a definite keeper, thanks.

-church planter