Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oh, what ever am I going to do?

As many of you know I am entering into the doctoral program in Family Science at the University of Minnesota this fall. Can't wait. But I have this terrible problem: what area of research do I persue while I am there?

Family Policy?
Interpersonal Relationship Research?
Adolescence?
Stepfamilies?

Do I take psychological perspective or sociological perspective?

In light of my recent blog post, should I try to join this professor in her research on religion and the transition to adulthood?

I have a serious problem: I can do more than I can do. Wait a minute, that didn't sound right. I like doing more than I can fit into my life. There, that says it better. Every 'yes' is 'no' a hundred times. That is so hard for me.

No comments: