Pages

Monday, January 02, 2006

Not Sophisticated

I am not sophisticated and I can prove it.

1. The difference between opera and angry yelling is completely lost on me.

2. Pepperoni pizza or lobster? Crap, what do I do?

3. Josh Groban? Who's Josh Groban?

4. Wrangler jeans is casual while khakis is dressed to the nines.

5. Does it really matter that my hair is combed? It's not in my eyes for crying out loud!

6. If it were not for Wal-Mart and Target, I would not know where to buy clothes.

7. $100 is too much to pay for a suit.

8. What side of the plate does the fork go on?

9. I think my plain, thin wedding band is bling.

10. I think I'm smart for not getting tricked into buying a vehicle with a Hemi.

2 comments:

Donna G said...

OK, I will give you 1-9, but I would love to have a Hemi.....

All though us chicks blessed with plenty to sit on can't wear Wranglers....

and I had to Google Josh Groban..I was clueless!)

I will join your "Not Sophisticated Club!"

JamesG3 said...

Sadly, I know who Josh Groban is, know which side of the plate the fork goes on, wish I'd only paid $100, don't own wranglers, but consider khaki every day pants, and don't have a plain band..

What I would do with a 300 SRT/8 with a HEMI negates all the above and proves there's not one sophisticated bone in me whatsoever.

But I do like to listen to "Nessun Dorma" by the Three Tenors.

I'd pick pizza, hands down (hey, I'm surrounded by NY pizza joints, what can I say?)

I need help.