Pages

Monday, January 09, 2006

2005 BlogCoCs Voting begins 10 Jan 2006

Voting will begin 10 Jan 2006 for the 2006 Blog CoC's. Click here to review the nominations.

The Bloggies, another blog award show (show?) is going on here. Go to that site to see well done awards for blogs. Actually, don't go there because you'll notice how ridiculous the BlogCoCs are.

I thought about the winner of the BlogCoCs getting an automatic nomination for he Bloggies, but tomorrow is the deadline. Nuts!

Look forward to your voting.
----------------------------------------
I just nominated Mark Elrod for a Bloggie. Best New Weblog and best political blog.
Mike Cope is nominated for best topical blog.
Messy Christian is nominated for best Asian Blog.
Tall Skinny Kiwi for Best British Blog
----------------------------------------
Nominations for the bloggies end today. Go nominate your favorite blogs.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it truly caught me by surprise, being nominated. A reader had to tell me about it before I realised I was nominated! Thanks guys. :))

Fajita said...

Messy, you rock, that's all there eis to it.

Mark Elrod said...

I am flattered and really don't know what else to say.

Is it safe to assume that there's a lot money coming my way because of this?

Fajita said...

Oh yes, huge money. I believe there is one grand prize of $20.06 for the year 2006.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a lot of money to a Malaysian! =)