Pages

Monday, December 26, 2005

Karen the Homeschool mom, come on down...

I have been giving away a free copy of my book, homefront, every 10,000 hits I get on my homefront blog. My other blogs here, here, and here make no such offers. Nope, this is the place to get the free stuff.

At #30,000 I hit a snag and couldn't figure out who #30,000 really was. Donna at Chit Chat, expressed interest in the book, but then Karen said something like, "Hey no way lady, the book is mine," (I can't remeber the exact wording)and challenged Donna to a mean game of Paper, Scissors, Rock, which also happens to be the name of my favorite posts.

Anyway, who knows what really happened offline, but Donna ended up deferring to Karen. Karen gets the book. If Karen e-mails me her address I will send it on.

If you want to know our winner a little better, check out 100 things about Karen. Her blog is named, Life with 4 Kids and a Dog (and there is a husband I understand, but that would make the title a little bulky). She's been blogging (on blogger) since November 2004 after giving Xanga "the adios" because Xanga is weird. Her bloginality is ESFJ, which means that she likes to make peoaple feel good. That is unless there is a person between here and free book I guess (ha ha).

Go ahead and check out Life with fours kids and a dog. I think you'll like it.

5 comments:

Donna G said...

Congratulations Karen!

Karen said...

Thanks, Donna. If you wanna read it when I'm done, I'll send it your way. Hey, a traveling book!!

{Just what did you say to Chris?} :o)

Donna G said...

Wow, I didn't say anything, other than what you read, I just figured with 4 kids and a dog {not to mention the husband} you could use Chris' family counselor insight more than me...or at least you would be more likely to use it!!!

Karen said...

I just hope the book is enough. {More likely we need his couch.}

DJG said...

Wow, I didn't say anything, other than what you read, I just figured with 4 kids and a dog {not to mention the husband} you could use Chris' family counselor insight more than me...or at least you would be more likely to use it!!!