Pages

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

National Association for Self-Esteem and Joyology

It's not that I am all about self-hatred or self-loathing, but do we really need the National Association For Self-Esteem? Yes, understanding how special God made each of us is important - I am a therapist so I deal with this everyday. But an whole association? Come on.

Are you lacking joy? Have you considered seeking help from a joyologist? Thanks to me you now can link right here to not only a joyologist, but America's Favorite Joyologist. Now, if you live in Canada, here's your premier joyologist, link filled with joyful music as well and picture of joyful woman flinging flowers, joyfully.

Want to become a joyologist? Click here and you're on your way.

Or you could try out James' personal joyologist here.

Do you have high self-esteem? Find out here.

Think you got self-esteem figured out? Check out the myths here.

Related topic here on my stepfamilies blog.
------------------------------------------------
Hey gang, I have reactivated my Christian Parenting Blog. Check it out.

2 comments:

JBlogger said...

I just knew one of those links would be a trick and lead to Molly Shannon's joyologist from SNL. LOL.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Lot/7278/mshannonpics/mshannonjchan.jpg

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

Love me some Molly Shannon.
"I love it, I love it, I LOOOOOOOVE iiiiit!!!"