More Word of God Speak served up Thursday. Series began here.
This is what I am afraid of with the pledge in church.
Ron Deal is a close friend of mine and fellow therapist. He is also the founder of a ministry called, Successful Stepfamilies. The ministry is an excellent tool for stepfamilies and people who help them. He wrote a book called, The Smart Stepfamily, which has been called the best book on the topic.
One day, Ron noticed that I am a blogging freak and asked if I would be able to work with him on getting a blog going that would serve people in stepfamilies and also be a resource for ministers and counselors who work with stepfamilies or have them in their church.
Someone wants me to blog? How could I refuse? So, the Successful Stepfamilies Blog has been launched and is in full swing.
Here is what I would like you to consider:
1. If you are in a stepfamily, check out the Successful Stepfamilies Blog.
2. If you know of someone in a stepfamily, forward this link to them.
3. If you are a minister, then you deal with stepfamilies whether you know it or not. This blog might be informative for you.
4. If you are a minister, I'd love for the Successful Stepfamilies Blog to be linked on your family ministry page or where ever you provide helpful links for your website visitors.
5. Heck, I'd take a link from anyone.
6. If your church is "Stepfamily friendly," meaning you welcome stepfamilies and have a specific ministry for stepfamilies (support groups, bible classes, etc), please let me know so I can promote those.