Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Zoe Conference Blog-meet

The Zoe Worship Conference is just around the corner, October 7-8. Back in July I made an all-call for who might be interested in a blog gathering and there was some good response. I think John Alan Turner promised to appear with Vulcan ears and a phaser. Can't wait for that.

We had several ideas about when to meet, and none of them are simply perfect. So, without a perfect option, lets meet for a light breakfast at the conference site at 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM. Zoe offers a light breakfast as part of the conference fee, according to Eric Noah-Wilson, Zoe's Evecutive Director. Maybe we can meet at a table under the big tent. We could ahve a Blog Tent Revival right there.

Let me know if you want me to add your name to this list or take it off as the case may be. Your name does not have to be on this list in order to participate. Just show up. This will be a somewhat informal meet and greet.

I just had this weird thought. Maybe we could all bring our wireless internet capable laptops and we could get a wifi connection into the tent and we could all blog to each other across the table, look-smile-wave and continue blogging.

OK (deep inhale-exhale-eyeroll of disbelief) so far, here is the list of interested parties.

Donna
Judy
Michael
Adam
Jenni
Phil
John Alan
Thomas
Brandon (or some digital reproduction)
Terri
Murray
Beaner
Dwiggy
Mae Anne
JettyBetty
Greg

11 comments:

jaime s said...

I'll try to come, Faj. Sounds like fun.

john alan turner said...

Crap! I can't believe it snuck up on me. I'm not registered and booked solid for the weekend.

Oddly enough, I really am somewhat disappointed.

MichaelPolutta said...

I'm interested as well - Michael

Which day - Friday morning, or Saturday morning? (assuming Saturday)

Fajita said...

YES Saturday AM, not Friday. Sorry about that.
-----------------------
Bummer, JAT is out. There is still time for him to mail his Vulcan ears and phaser for anyone willing to take his place :-)

We'll miss you. Was hoping to get to meet you face to face. Perhaps some other time.

Beaner said...

Please add Beaner & Dwiggy444. We can't wait to meet SO many new friends!

Mae said...

Add Mae Anne too. I am looking SOO forward to this!

Brandon Scott Thomas said...

OK, Faj, since you're staying at our house, you'll have to remind me about this and perhaps take a cardboard cut-out of me in case I am completely toast by then.

Greg said...

I'm interested, too - I'll definitely be there, just not sure about 7:30! Looking forward to it....

jettybetty said...

I wanna come, too!

JB

Gem said...

I'll see if I can make it, have to check with the Hubster for plans for that morning. It's a definite maybe!

Murray & Jaime said...

I'll try to come, Faj. Sounds like fun.