Pages

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Deadlines

If it were not for deadlines, I would never get anything completed.
If it were not for deadlines I would have a lot less stress.
Having deadlines, ironically, means I am alive and useful to the world.
I have a big deadline tomorrow in the form of a presentation. I am glad I have it for the project has forced me to think and plan.
I will be glad when it is over because I will rest this weekend.

T.S. Eliot said that April is the cruelest month. He must have been in graduate school when he wrote that. So, any rest in April is a luxury.

5 comments:

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

Hear, hear!

MADMAN said...

Good luck Chris.

Keith Brenton said...

I thought Eliot was a tax preparer ....

My prayers wit' you.

Brad Wright said...

I was thinking about that last week--that April seems to be crazy busy. May, though, is a complete gem--kids still in school and me not!

Good luck with everything.

Fajita said...

May, yes May is glorious. can't wait for May.