Pages

Monday, April 11, 2005

The Courage To Blog

I am a marriage and family therapist by trade. It is my great joy to walk with people through their struggles. Our conversations are hopeful, redemptive, and healing. That is my goal, and much of the time that is what happens. I get to be an eyewitness to the healing of hearts, souls, and minds. What a joy.

I am a blogger by addiction. I continue to be amazed at the connections made via blogs. I love blogging and making these connections.

I just learned of a blog of a woman who has decided to make part of her healing public over the blogosphere. What a courageous woman!!!

Read Walking the Walk here.

3 comments:

David U said...

I can only wish for that level of courage........and I admire her GREATLY! Thanks for letting us know about her blog. She will be in my prayers.

JD said...

Addicted to blogging? Would you write a self-help book to move us away from this oh-so-enticing blog world!

JD said...

Addicted to blogging? Would you write a self-help book to move us away from this oh-so-enticing blog world!