Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Court Report

Thanks to you who kept me in your prayers. I am done and still alive.

Kudos to the attorney who subpoenaed me. Not because she drug me into court, but rather because she made special efforts to respect my time and the financial situation of the non-profit counseling center for whom I work.

She supplied me with a copy of my clinical notes (which were subpoenaed last week against my will and against privilege) and asked me questions directly from the notes. In short, I had a script. Frankly, that is a best case scenario. The cross-examination was very quick and easy - not much to challenge really.

I am just glad to be out of there and back into my domain.

My personal hell, should I be sent there, will be eternal testifying in court - without my notes.

1 comment:

David U said...

You weren't there alone, brother!

DU