Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Christian Pick Up Lines

OK, you gotta see this. It is Mr. T singing a Mother's Day Tune.
Thanks to John Alan Turner.
----------------------------------------

Joel Quile has accumulated a terrific list of Christian Pick-Up Lines. Click here to read them.

Here is a taste:

Joel's Top Ten Pick Up Lines At An Evangelism Conference:
10. Are you lost?
9. You know Jesus? Really? Me too!
8. Do you know the difference between making out and witnessing? (she replies: "no") Do you want to go witness with me?
7. Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
6. Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
5. My name is Will. God's Will.
4. I don't want to covet. I'm going to make you mine!
3. I picked David over Goliath!
2. Wanna go knock some doors?
1. You put the "cute" in persecution!

No comments: