I climbed Suagr Loaf Mountain today. Idiot! Last time I did that I was 15 years younger and 40 pounds lighter. I'm fat compared to that college punk who did that a decade and a half ago. Here is what I learned about a fat man rock climbing:
2. If you do, wear the right shoes.
3. Climb small mountains with easy inclines. Steep is bad.
4. Reserve the right to quit.
5. No matter what, you're not a sissy. So be safe.
6. Failure is determined by injury, not how you got.
7. Don't tell your spouse exactly how dangerous it was.
8. Stop lots of times to breathe. I mean huff and puff.
9. Face the fact that you cannot do what teenagers do - and make that your mark of wisdom.
10. Don't look down.