Pages

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Blogging The Koran

In 2007, I blog the Koran. My Koran blog is here.

I am a life long Christian who has tried to keep the the teachings of the Bible and follow the God of the Bible.

I also live in a nation that can no longer ignore or disrespect Islam. In an effort at listening, learning, and an attempt at honest inquiry, I will read through the Koran.

What I am doing:
1. Learning the sacred scriptures of a major world religion.
2. Appraoching the Koran from my current religious situation.
3. Sharing my personal insights, bias, and enlightenments from the study.

What I am not doing:
1. Proving the Koran wrong. I will not test or question the claims to authenticity of the writings.
2. Trying to cause trouble. I do not intendt to insult the religion of Islam. I apologize in advance if I do.
3. Trying to be converted to Islam. I have no intention changing religions.

Please join me in this investigation at Blogging the Koran.

No comments: