Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Dumbledore?

My wonderful, overly observant, creative, and not-afriad-to-say-it-to-your-face, nine-year daughter suggested to me that I should be Dumbledore for Halloween as she made me aware of her awareness of the few grey hairs emerging on my gotee and on my head.

Oh she laughed and laughed, thinking it to be quite funny. And her laughter was not misplaced because just prior to her laughter, she delivered her lines with an innocence (false though it was) that wandered into believability.

I love having children. I know that my own personal entertainment and amusement is not a good reason to have children, but dang, they are entertaining and amusing.

2 comments:

Donna G said...

enjoy them before they start taking all of your money....

just kidding, but you knew that when you looked into your sieve....

Keith Brenton said...

Dang. Missed it by 8.